BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Last weekend...

We had a nice Labor Day weekend spent at home. It was very nice to get some things done around the house that have been neglected. Like the landscaping. I'm usually pretty good about keeping everything weeded, but since our oldest daughter saw a snake in the flowers, well....I just couldn't bring myself to take the leap and start weeding. I put it off as long as possible. When my mom asked me if I knew the things growing in my flowers were weeds, I knew it was time. Sooo, the biggest part of Friday and Saturday were spent outside, but it was a beautiful weather weekend here in the mid-west so I really enjoyed being outside.

Khoa is doing much better with pre-K. Thank you, God! Last week was tough, but hopefully we are past the crying and screaming and begging not to go to school. I wondered how it would go yesterday since he didn't have to go to school on Monday, but he did great! Went right in just like a big boy. The first thing he said when I picked him up yesterday was that he didn't have to go poopy while he was there! Here is a video of Khoa talking about not going back to school. I know I'm his Mommy, but look at those eyes. Aren't they the sweetest ever!!!






Uncle Dan and Aunt Jo Jo passed along to Khoa this fun little jeep. He loves it and drives everywhere. I'm happy to say that he can now drive it without running into my clothes line post or the swingset! Grandpa put in a new battery and the car can go pretty fast now. He's taken the dog a ride (which I hate that I didn't get on video) and all of his favorite toys.



Isn't his play set and little house the cutest! We've had so much fun watching him play and pretend. Uncle Brad and Aunt Jeanie built the play house for their boys and they had out grown it. Grandpa and Daddy took it apart, moved it to our house, put it back together and then roofed it again. What a great bunch of guys we have! I love the American Flag flying!



If you get a chance, check out the post below this one. I actually posted both of these just an hour or so apart.....maybe I should have just made them one big post, but the post below deserves it's own title!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the playhouse and little car driver and the video is just priceless! He is so sweet!!!! Man, I am not sure I could ever tell that boy no!!! Haha

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what Sera liked best - Khoa or the car! LOL

He is just too precious and his eyes make my heart melt. I'm glad preschool is going better. I had to laugh at the "poopy" wiping. It's those little parenting things that no one warns us about, isn't it?

Also, it's amazing his speech and the way he forms sentences sounds exactly like Sera! Although Khoa is definitely ahead with his vocabulary.

Oh, and the clubhouse is really awesome! My girls would flip over something like that!

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

He Jeep is too cute! And he has a nice, big yard to drive it around in :)

I wish you were here to help us with Rhett's transition. Today has been better, but yesterday he just wanted to pack his new toys up and take them back to Can Tho!

He does sleep with his eyes partially open - yikes!

Mia's Mommy said...

Okay, so apparently I haven't checked in for a while. Man, where does the time go!

I LOVE the playhouse! I'm so jealous of your yard. We're waiting until we move (if that EVER happens at this rate!!!) until we get Mia a swingset. Maybe we need to take a road trip up to your back yard!

I love the American flag on the play house too!