BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

It may be a long night!



We are experiencing our little man being sick for the first time. We really don't know what his health was like the first 3 1/2 years of his life. We don't have any other times to compare this to. I feel like a first time Mom and I guess to some extent I am. Khoa has been running a fever of 103.3 and sounds like a chair sliding across the floor when he coughs. He woke up this morning gasping for breathe and crying. I thought maybe it was the Croup. According the ER Doctor, it is not. He has a middle ear infection, a Lower Respiratory infection and a throat infection. What!?! He's had a bit of a fever the last few days off and on, but nothing to indicate what we would wake up to this morning. We took him to the ER since he was having so much trouble catching his breath. It was a little scary, but he did so good at the hospital. He's a trooper! He is just miserable. He's been either on the couch or in his bed ALL day. That's not our little man! He's usually up and going the minute his eyes open and doesn't slow down until he has too!


Please pray that he will feel better in the morning. We will have been able to get about 5 doses of antibiotics in him by Monday morning.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh no!! I hope Khoa feel better soon. Poor baby.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness look at his sweetness, so pathetic and sick. I hope hope hope he is on the mend super-fast! That is a lot of illness all at once!! But I'm also so glad it has been all this time and he is now only just getting his first illness since coming home. That's awesome!

Daniel and Jamie said...

I hope Khoa starts feeling better soon. We'll be praying.