BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

The end of summer.....


It seems like I don't ever blog about our oldest daughter, Erin. She's been working so many hours as a lifeguard that we haven't seen her much this summer. I did manage to take a picture of her the other day while she was on a break.Betsy and Khoa had a good summer at the pool. I wasn't sure how the summer would go since we hadn't had Khoa during the summer before, but he LOVED the pool and we didn't even have to go to the "baby" pool. He loved the "big" pool as long as he had his blue swimmies on. It was a fantastic summer and it went too fast!



We were also fortunate to be able to make several trips to Kentucky this summer. We went a few weekends ago and it was so HOT that we got out the baby pool and let Khoa cool off. Who needs a bathing suit?!? Everyone but Khoa!



Khoa continues to surprise us daily with his antics. He is so much fun and such a good little boy. He is ALL boy though! Here are a few pictures that I took just last week. The last time I saw him he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I went to my bedroom to get something and walked thru the Kitchen to find him brushing his teeth with the help of the tongs. What?!









This is how he likes to eat his bread stix & cheese snack. He was pretending that it was candles on a birthday cake. So Cute!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so creative! And that smile - he could get away with murder!!! Such a smartie!!!

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be a lifeguard in high school, but I stink at swimming. :( And Khoa is SO CUTE! I love the tongs.