BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

2009 IS ALMOST OVER!! AHHHH!!!!

So its October!! Erin is at college doing well and Khoa is doing great in the first grade...Highschool is a big change for me but I am doing good also. Mom is going back to college to get her degree and she is loving it. Our whole family is so proud of her!

This year has gone by so fast! 2009 is almost over! It's crazy!! Only 84 days till Christmas!! It's amazing how time flies! I hope you are all having a great year!!

I hope to get back into updating this blog but we have been very busy so I will try my best!!!

Betsy!!!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Betsy,
Just wanted you to know that I love reading your updates and hope you have time to continue. I am so proud of your mom, too! Please tell her I said so. Much love to your whole family. Tricia