BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Another great day with family....

Today was a wonderful day. We spent most of the afternoon with my brother and sisters and their families. We invaded my Mom's house and had a ball. It was the first time that my Mom had all of her children and grand children together since Zoe and Khoa came home. She is very proud of the fact that she has FOURTEEN grandchildren! Five of those fourteen live in Florida, so we aren't all able to be together very often. In fact, it rarely happens, so when it does...we have to party!

Enjoy the pictures, there are several....and...if there are typos in the titles of the pictures, please forgive me. It's almost midnight and I'm tired.

God Bless.



3 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

It looks like y'all had a great day with family! I bet your kids enjoyed spending time with their cousins!

erinlo said...

I am so sorry, also, that we didn't get to chat! I saw you from a distance and knew exactly who you were as I followed your blog when ya'll were in Vietnam. Khoa is so precious! I loved watching all the kids play together. What a sweet reunion it must have been between Sera and Khoa- loved those pictures. We will chat next time!!!!

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

Great pictures!!