BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What's in a name???

I’ve decided that the hardest part of coming up with a blog entry is the Title. I mean if I give it some hum drum title, then the post may come across as boring. Please. As if I would ever write anything that was boring (ha ha…just trying to be funny). Seriously, I really do stress out about what the title of the entry will be…it all started when I was writing updates for our adoption blog. I love reading other blogs with fun titles. I want to have that snappy, eye catching, funny title. I’m sure the most memorable post in the adoption blog was the one titled "God, the Vietnamese Mail System, and a Hoochie Mama!" How’s that for a title! I AM rather proud of it. Okay, since it took me like two stinkin’ hours to figure out how to put the link in above, I’m going to call it quits for now. I hope that my posts are interesting enough that you’ll check back in to read what I’ve got on my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are over here on Blogger so I can add you back to my RSS feeds! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelly! I'm so glad you've got a new blog. I love checking to see how you all are. I have a title for you, "1 in the drivers seat + 2 fighting in the back seat = 3 Advil." Okay, I know it's pretty corny but ya can't blame a girl for trying. love you, Kasi